INFINITY Youth Ministry
“Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.” — 1 Timothy 4:12
The Youth Ministy of the Church aims to reach out to young people in order to develop in them the desire to know the Lord deeper and to serve Him in ministry. In nurturing the youths, several important themes need to be emphasized. These include:-
- the existence and meaning of God
- caring and loving one another
- vocational discernment
- a Christian's involvement in society
- building healthy relationships
The themes are achieved through the following five pillars:
- discipleship (personal growht);
- evangelism (lifestyle);
- fellowship (building relationships);
- prayer and worship (spiritual health); and
- ministry and service (giving back to the Lord).
Infinity matches its objectives with activities that could catch the interests of the young ones, such as team-building activities, movie nights and visits to Singapore’s tourist spots. Indeed, Christian youths can still have fun while having a deeper relationship with God.